Dance Forum was created in 2003 and was launched primarily as a tool to be used in the support of the development and sustainability of contemporary dance.
Goals and views:
- To provide new platforms for contemporary dance performance.
- To organise debates and conferences on the theme of South African and international contemporary dance.
- To establish residency programs.
- To organise workshops for the participation of choreographers and dancers.
- To provide training programs for arts administrators and stage technicians.